Mixology 201 Objectives-
**Advanced Bartending: Mixology 201 Objectives:
* Advanced Understanding of Distillates;
- Neutral (Vodka & Gin), Rum, Whiskey (Aged, Unaged, Bourbon, Rye, Scotch), Tequila, Mezcal, & Agave Style Spirits, and Various Other Craft Spirits including;
- History, Origin, and Culture
- Basics of the Distillation Process (Craft & Large Scale Production)
- Relevant TTB Standards and Local Regulations
- Proper Tasting Techniques
* The History of the Cocktail
* Mastery of Classic Cocktails
* Current Industry Trends
* Introduction to Cocktail Creation
Occupational Objective- The graduate mixologist should be capable of an advanced level bartender or bar manager.
Please Inquire within for Program Approval and Pricing
Please note that all mixology students will be approved on a case-by-case basis by our Director of Education and will first require attendance in a Bartending 101 course.