Bar Management 301
Bar Management 301 Objectives-
* Understanding the P& L
* Controlling the Controllables;
* Labor- Staffing, Scheduling, Training, Retention, and Leadership
* Liquor Cost Control- Controlling Internal Theft, Inventory Management, Ordering Basics, Working with Vendors / Reps, and Tracking Sales.
* Positively Effecting the Top Line- Encouraging Outside/ Inside Sales through Social Networking & Staff Incentives, Promotions, etc.
* General Human Resource Issues- Hiring, Training, Staffing, Termination, and Protecting Your Interest
* General Guest Relations- Relevant Liquor & Health Coding, Legal Protection Tips, Building the Repeat Guest, Creating the VIP experience, and Turning Guest Complaints into House Wins.
Occupational Objective- The graduate should be capable as a bar or FOH manager.
Please Inquire within for Program Approval and Pricing
Please note that all management students will be approved on a case-by-case basis by our Director of Education and will first require attendance in a Bartending 101 course.